SPINCONTROL ASIA CO., LTD. is a laboratory offering testing services to manufacturers of dermo-cosmetic products for evaluation of the in vivo efficacy and tolerance of cosmetic product. Is a subsidiary of a French company called SPINCONTROL founded in 1991 (ISO 9001: 2008 certified) by scholars from the University of Tours, specialized in the in vivo testing of cosmetic and dermatological products.
From past experience, Spincontrol has developed abilities distinguished by the cosmetic and dermatological industries. Taking advantage of skills of its highly qualified staffs, new methods have been developed enabling to evaluate the efficacy of numerous cosmetic and dermatological products. The scientific strictness as well as the polyvalence of Spincontrol’s team has contributed to comply with the diversity of the expectations of our customers and partners.
SPINCONTROL ASIA CO., LTD. is located in Bangkok, Thailand since 2003. Therefore we are able to conduct the studies on Asian skin type. Our studies are performed under Spincontrol (France) procedure and recognized guidelines. New protocols and methods can be developed in partnership to meet our clients requirements. We employ staffs with various backgrounds such as Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Microbiology and Pharmacy.
In order to maintain the leadership in laboratory offering testing services in Thailand, Spincontrol Asia has been certified ISO 9001:2008 in February 2016.
Spincontrol Asia facilities: 900 square meters
- 7 technical rooms;
- 2 photographic rooms; with Visio Face system follow Spincontrol France conditions
- 3 consumer test room; especially designed for self-assessment
Evaluation of the in vivo efficacy and tolerance of cosmetic products
1. Moisturizing effect evaluation
2. Lightening effect evaluation
3. Anti-dark spot evaluation
4. Complexion radiance evaluation
5. Anti-aging (wrinkle, firmness, sagging) effect evaluation
6. Anti-dark circle effect evaluation
7. Anti-puffy eye effect evaluation
8. Anti-acne effect evaluation
9. Non-comedogenic evaluation
10. Anti-seborrhea (oil control) effect evaluation
11. Pore Minimizing effect evaluation
12. Slimming effect evaluation
13. Anti-stretchmark evaluation
14. Whitening deodorant evaluation
15. Whitening toothpaste evaluation
16. Make-up product (Mascara, Lipstick, Foundation)
17. Hair care product evaluation
18. Consumer test (satisfaction)
19. Skin irritation and skin compatibility evaluation by dermatologist
20. Ocular acceptability evaluation by ophthalmologist